well-behaved women rarely make history




As I went to work one morning, I realized that we received new Sandro stock. As soon as I saw these dresses, the only thing that came to mind was Courtney Love's kinderwhore style. Specifically, it reminded me of her wearing a very similar dress at her Hole concert in Washington in 1994.

Obviously, I put one of them aside for me. How could I have possibly resisted? 100% silk, easy to slip on, paired with the perfect ripped tights or knee high tights and my newly purchased 10 holed doc martens boots since the old ones decided to die on me. Simple, grungy, comfortable. Kinderwhore, heroin chic, whatever.

2 responses to well-behaved women rarely make history

  1. Anonymous says:

    Yes! Courtney Love!

  2. Anonymous says:

    fuck courtney, check le t-shirt avec teen beat du gars.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.